Airborne pathogens, such as COVID-19 can spread through air systems.
A simple, yet effective way to improve building indoor air quality is through the application of Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI). This energy efficient technology is a well proven solution for removing pollutants such as viruses and bacteria.
We want our customers to be aware of the benefits of UVGI:
- UV light is a proven solution for destroying microorganisms like viruses.
- Where a high efficiency filter rack meets install challenges related to high pressure drop, a UVGI rack has a negligible pressure drop.
- UV disinfection prevents biofilm accumulation, maximizing coil efficiency.
- UV energy ensures clean coils, reducing costly coil cleaning maintenance and equipment down time.
- Improves HVAC equipment energy efficiency.
- Easy installation on new and existing equipment with minimal space required.
There are multiple types of UVGI system applications ranging from upper room disinfection, portable units, coil cleaning, and in-duct disinfection.
If you or your team would like to learn more about UVGI or needs assistance in selecting and/or installing the best UVGI application for your facility, please reach out to us.